|USAF Graduation||Seth Godin Shaving Phil’s Head on stage.|
Software Architecture, Management & Development
Strategic Planning * Team Building & Leadership * Enterprise Solutions
Software Architecture * Business Analysis
C#, Design Patterns & Object Oriented Programming Expert and Leader
Languages: C#, VB.Net, C++, Java, PHP, TSQL, VB6
Microsoft Technologies: Visual Studio, TFS, WPF, WCF, ADO, Entity Framework, LINQ, ASP.Net MVC, Dynamics CRM
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, T-SQL
Tools/Technologies: MS Reporting Services, EDI, BI, SaaS Models, SOA, Dynamics CRM
Business Domains: Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing, CRM, ERP, TMS, Document Mgmt, WMS, EDI, AP, AR, GL, Payroll, HR
Professional Experience Snapshot
- 20+ years of professional Software Development
- 10+ years designing, modeling and managing databases
- 12+ years professional development with .Net
- 10+ years Leading Development Teams
- 10+ years Architecting and Building web based applications
- 10+ years Project Management
Professional Accomplishments Include:
- InsideSales.com: Oversaw integration of the company’s SalesForce specific Sales Platform technology, which includes 5 different PHP applications, into Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Efforts resulted in InsideSales.com being accepted into Microsoft’s prestigious Global ISV Partnership Program.
- Resulting software was demonstrated during the keynote address at Microsoft’s Convergence 2015 Conference by the CEO of Microsoft and the President of the Dynamics Business Unit.
- American Preppers Network: Planned and oversaw complete web strategy overhaul including rebuilding all web properties of established company with flat growth. Integrated SEO, Social Networking, visitor retention and other online marketing strategies.
- Resulted in the company being recognized as the leader in the industry in less than one year. Results include 10x increase in revenue, 300% traffic increase, 150% page view per visitor increase. Grew Social Media following to over 160k Facebook followers and over 60k email list subscribers and developed multiple new partnerships with top industry companies including ILC Dover, Mercury Arts Radio (Glenn Beck) and USA Expos.
- Provo Labs: Co-Founded Utah’s first web technology focused business incubator and managed the creation, staffing, day-today and technology design and development of seven incubated companies.
- World Vital Records (FamilyLink) went on to raise over $1.5 million and was eventually acquired by MyHeritage.
- PRT Research: Lead the strategy and development of an innovative, new content search and discovery technology.
- Upon launch of the beta, the company took third place in the “Launch Silicon Valley” competition, received term sheets from three investment groups
Community Service & Leadership
- Volunteer, Boys and Girls Club of American Fork
- Served on the Utah County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue Team
- Volunteer work with multiple childhood cancer organizations
- Served on multiple Disaster Response teams
- Volunteer, Stage Lighting & Technical, Highland City Arts Council
- Volunteer Data Analysis, Software Development & Tech Support for “Cannon for Congress” & “Billings for (Provo) Mayor”
- Created & hosted the monthly “Utah Facebook Developer Garage”
- Organized and hosted the quarterly “Utah Bloggers Blood Drive”
- Organized “WordMob” and brought Seth Godin to Utah to speak
- Organized and hosted Utah’s first monthly “Utah Geek Dinners”
- Organization Officer for the Utah County .Net Developers Group